Institute for Transport Studies: University of Leeds Driving Simulator
We are looking to recruit participants for a driving simulator study for the EU-funded project, AdaptIVe (www.adaptive-ip.eu), which is investigating the impacts of highly automated driving.
The study is investigating driving in fully manual (normal driving) and fully automated driving conditions.
The study will involve one visit to the University of Leeds Driving Simulator, which will last approximately 90 minutes.
The test session will require you to perform two 15-20 minute drives in the driving simulator and answer a short questionnaire. At the end of the test session you will receive £20 for your time.
In order to participate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have held a valid, full UK driving licence for at least 5 years
- NOT wear glasses (contact lenses are fine)
- Drive regularly (at least 2-3 times a week)
- Be available during the week
- Contact: Tyron Louw - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ethical approval reference number: LTTRAN-057
- Closing date for participants: 17 April 2015